Mr. Sailor Man

So, today is the birthday of someone very special to me and as a gift I'm going to brag about him. This handsome Navy Man to the right is THE Noah Michael Frey and he is my best friend. He is one of the sweetest, funniest, most caring, and most supportive people I know. Really, there are just so many adjectives to choose from; I wouldn't even know where to start (one of our "things" is quoting movies and things and then expecting one another to know what the quote came from, so that was a line from a song we used to listen to, First Impressions, from the musical First Date.) He is currently in Florida for some Navy things, and I'm not sure what that is specifically.
I care about and appreciate this boy more than I can put into words. He is always there for me; even right after we fight (and we do, all the time, tbh we're probably going to fight about this if he sees it...) He is sarcastic and can be a jerk, but most of the time its just "tough love". If I were to compare Noah and I's relationship to anything, I would say if the movies When Harry met Sally (which I made him watch all the time) and The Notebook (his favorite romance movie, cute right?) were smooshed together into a whole other movie; that would be us.
I know this has really nothing to do with anything relevant to anyone other than him and myself, but I don't care. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR EXISTENCE NOAH!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. That is amazing. Its great to have that friend that is always there for you. Best of luck to him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams are Weird...

Hit a Rut

Black Friday