Short Scares: Episode 3

I’ve been at it again. More short horror film critiques coming your way.
To start it off we have: I Heard It Too
The description on the video describes it as,
A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said "I heard that, too."
I liked it, that is, until the end. The little girl was adorable, but the mom seriously needs to learn how to whisper. Like, come on lady, the only way she would survive this short film is if the killer was deaf.
Next up on my list: The Smiling Man
This one is based on a short story. I’ve listened to the podcast of it on Simply Scary (an awesome podcast by the way 10/10 would recommend) multiple times and each time I find something I hadn’t noticed before. I was really excited when I saw this title, but as I watched it I became more and more disappointed. The pictures I had in my mind while listening to the podcast were way creepier and better than what they got on film. No offense to those that made it.

I’m only going to talk about those two because I watched seven more and they all sucked. Let me know what you think of these short films.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hit a Rut

Dreams are Weird...

Phobias