Testing, Testing 1, 2, 3

Have you ever gotten emails from companies asking you to try their products for free, and all you have to pay is shipping? Of course you have, right? Who doesn't get those emails? I recently got one of those emails for an all natural weight loss pill called garcinia cambogia. (these are also advertised on snapchat stories) It was a 30 day free trial, all I had to pay was shipping, and me being the insecure blob of a human I am, of course I said why the heck not? I paid the shipping and got my pills a few days later. I've been taking these pills for two days now, and in the email they said that you would be able to see and feel a difference in as little as two weeks. I intend to find out if that's true. I am going to post before and after photos each week for the entire 30 day trial which will end up being a little over 5 weeks. At the end of it I will also post a day one and a day thirty photo to show the changes (if there are any)...

Before




















Comments

  1. does your aunt carol prefer red or white wine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the amazing recipes i have ever found. Am gonna try this. Your article is just amazing thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams are Weird...

Hit a Rut

Phobias