It's all fun and Games Until Someone Needs a Bath

Animals hate baths. That's just common knowledge. It is also common knowledge that of any animal, cats hate baths the most. My cats are no exception to this fact. Nevertheless, sometimes it just needs to be done, so that's what I did today. I tortured my kittens with a bath. Dina knew exactly what was happening and ran to the closet to hide while Hugo just thought she was playing a game. I had to give Dina her bath first because, well, Hugo wouldn't hear it coming.
              Dina Figured it out and went to hide






But there was no escape...


Hugo didn't hear her screams (that were actually like whispers because she has no voice) and didn't know that he was about to get a bath too...


He took it a lot better than Dina. Hugo didn't really know what to do so he just fell limp and it made it so much easier. I have a love-hate relationship with bathing my pets. I hate that they don't like me for a while after, but they look so funny and they're so soft afterward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams are Weird...

Hit a Rut

Black Friday