The Best Place on Earth!!


 Who's going to argue with me when I say that the zoo is the best place in the world? Hopefully no one. I went to the Toledo Zoo with my mom tonight to see their new zoo lights. The only animals we really saw were the fish and things in the aquarium and a couple of the wolves but the lights were cool and the aquarium is my second favorite part of the zoo (right behind the reptile house). On top of that, on Friday, my sister and her boyfriend went to the zoo. They were walking past the monkeys (weird choice but whatever) and he proposed. They've been together for three years and I know they're going
                              to have a wonderful life as a married couple.
  Congratulations Quinn and Ben!!

Comments

  1. That is so cool that you enjoy the zoo so much. I love being able to go with my family and friends, especially around Christmas with the lights. My parents got engaged at the Toledo zoo back in day, that’s awesome and so exciting! Congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams are Weird...

Hit a Rut

Black Friday