Short Scares

So, I've been entertaining myself with short films lately and have come across several disturbing but interesting horror shorts made by Crypt TV. I'll put the links to the ones I've watched at the end of this post.
So far I've watched 6, and they are... interesting. They're good; I enjoy watching them, but with some of them I don't understand why they weren't made into full length feature films. With others, well...
He Took his Skin off for Me (which was not made by Crypt TV) which is about a guy and his girlfriend, and the girlfriend asks him to literally took his skin off like its willingly removable, puts it on a hanger and keeps it in the closet. Weird, right?
The next video was actually a set of videos, Look-See Parts 1, 2, and 3. They're so good; the antagonist is super creepy, I think I get the plot of it, but I'm not entirely sure. I think the antagonist is a representation of each person's past and something they need to let go of, but then the ending comes around, and all theoretical thinking goes away.
After the Look-See videos, I went to One Please. This wasn't creepy as much as just plain weird. It was super short compared to the others and way too laid back. Not a horror movie in my book, but its interesting. Then came The Birch, this one wasn't so good at capturing my attention. The way it starts is alright, but could've been done better. I completely lost interest in the middle; it wasn't till the end that "the birch" actually came into play, and let me tell you, that make up was cool. This one could definitely be re-vamped and made into a full length feature film. It just needs a little tweaking. Nonetheless, I think they're all worth watching at least once, so get clicking on those links!!

He Took His Skin Off For Me

One Please

The Birch
Look-See

               Part 1

               Part 2

               Part 3

Comments

  1. I love all tings horror! My favorite thing to do is to read short horror stories on the internet. Maybe i'll watch one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams are Weird...

Hit a Rut

Black Friday