Family Gathering 101

Every family should have a game. Monopoly, Sorry, Poker, Phase Ten, anything as long as it brings everyone together. My family's game is euchre. We all know how to play it (except Loren, but that's just her being stubborn) and at any family gathering we all have a euchre tournament. We each have our usual partners and the only times we ever change is when someone is watching TV for some reason. My partner is always my Grampy (my mom's dad), my mom is always partnered with my sister, Quinn; my cousin's Morgan and Abbey (they're sisters) are always partners and their parents are always together as well. My cousin, Caleb, is in the Navy and has been in Hawaii for a couple of years so he hasn't been able to be here to be my aunt's partner since his sister is Loren who is too stubborn to just sit down and learn how to play. Only two sets of partners can play at a time so there are two tables playing at the same time and winners play winners and losers play losers. I personally think that euchre is one of the best games to play at a family gathering, but I may just think that because I grew up with it. Mine can't be the only family with a specific "family game".
Tell me your thoughts! Comment your family's game!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams are Weird...

Hit a Rut

Black Friday