Double Trouble

Well, I have officially added a second major in... DRUMROLL PLEASE... public relations! After thinking it over and reading what you guys commented, I thought it would be best to add the major instead of the minor. It might be a little more time and effort now but down the road I think it will be very helpful. I'm more likely to get the job I want if I have the 2 degrees than if I were to just have the 1 degree and an added public relations minor. That was my thinking anyway. Who know what will happen? I'm just going to take in everything I can for all it's worth. I figured out basically the rest of my time here at ONU. If I want to graduate with the 4 year guarantee, that would give me 5 semesters and 2 summers to go through 35 classes. So, I would have to take 6 classes every semester, since we can't exceed 19 hours, and 5 classes in the time of two summers. I'm going to be busy. I'm not sure if I can take classes over christmas break. Are there online classes I could pick up over the winter? If not that's totally cool, it would just help A LOT if I could take online classes then too. If that's not an option, is there a way I could exceed the 19 hour limit?

Post opinions and advice in the comments section!

Comments

  1. How exciting!! I am so happy for you and I know how great it feels sometimes to just make the decision. I know Dr. Aggozino or Dr. Fleck can help you with a lot of your questions about when and where to take classes. They are great about doing their best to help out students and figure out what to do with their time at Ohio Northern. You will be great and I am excited for you to start getting involved in all things PR! Welcome to the PR fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I believe that there are many great opportunities for that. ONU will most definitely help you know everything there is to know about Public Relations! I am also a major in PR and I am also majoring in Communications. I wish you nothing but the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams are Weird...

Hit a Rut

Black Friday